International Office


These are programs maintained by Unicamp in partnership with foreign partner universities that allow students to receive double degrees. This means that the student has the opportunity to study at both institutions (Unicamp and a foreign university) and receive diplomas from both, taking advantage of credits for both academic curriculum. To verify if the home university has a Double Degree agreement with Unicamp, the interested student needs to contact the International Office of his university. To apply for a Double Degree at Unicamp, please send the following documents to
Nomination letter from home university
Academic records, including current classes;
Motivation letter;
Copy of valid passport,
Recommendation letter (Optional).